Buildings and Contents

Protect your home and belongings

What is it?

For buildings & contents Insurance, we offer products based on an analysis of a number of insurers.

Commonly referred to as ‘home insurance’ or ‘building and contents cover’; this is an insurance policy which usually covers against fire, flood and theft, but many policies now include accidental damage too. The level of cover you get reflects the monthly payment you make.

Many people experience claims on this type of policy, as it is common for theft and accidental damage in the UK. It is always a good idea to think about how you are protecting your home and your belongings. With products and rates continuously changing, it is an ideal time to review your home insurance options.

Whilst we’ll always aim to get you the best price, cheapest is not always best; we will make sure you get cover that gives you the right level of protection for your peace of mind.

Get in Touch